Saturday, July 31, 2004

Purpose

As I sat down to consider who I would vote for in early voting I realized my research was thorough enough and that some of the issues on the ballot were phrased such that I had the strong urge to refer to legal aid to understand them. It occurs to me most people (probably none) would go to a lawyer to clarify the issues so I thought we should have a forum here to discuss and clarify the issues.

I will post each item of the sample ballot as its own day. As I uncover information I will post additional information under it respective day. Understandably, the election is in 4 days so I doubt much activity here from myself or others. In future elections I will post the information well in advance.

The purpose of this forum is to create a more educated voter. Please avoid using this as an realm for slander and flamewars. Everyone is invited to comment under the respective candidate, question or section of the ballot and encouraged to put information here that will help people make better decisions on August 5. Thank you for your participation!

Use this information at your own risk. No poster on this site can be held liable for incorrection information.

Please comment to this post regarding typos or other incorrection information.

Enjoy!

3 Comments:

At July 31, 2004 at 9:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At August 1, 2004 at 4:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If anyone could post English definitions of what the questions mean, it would be greatly appreciated.

 
At August 3, 2004 at 2:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Legislative Process(just incase someone isn't sure why we elect these people)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home